Member Login

Secure access to your accounts 24/7. Also available on our mobile app – GHFCU 2 Go!

TEXT US!  Did you know you can Text Us when you have a question about your account or want to start a loan application? Text your First and Last Name to 864.668.6907 during normal business hours to enable texting with us!

You Can Join Online!

We are excited to announce that we now offer online account opening for your ultimate convenience! Click here to get started!

 If you need to upload documents to complete your application, click here to utilize our secure document upload portal.

Greenville Heritage Federal Credit Union is open to everyone in Greenville County!

Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Greenville County can join GHFCU. You don’t need to work for a certain company or industry to enjoy the unique money-saving benefits of working with a not-for-profit federal credit union.

Membership is a family affair

Do you have family members who live outside of Greenville County? They are eligible to join our Credit Union through your membership! Your immediate family members can enjoy our lower loan rates, higher deposit rates, lower fees and fantastic member service!

If you have a question regarding our membership guidelines, please contact us.

Frequently Asked Questions About Joining GHFCU

Q. What does it cost to join?

There is no fee to join. Simply opening a savings account with a minimum deposit of $5 gives you access to all the benefits of membership.

Q. What forms of identification are acceptable?

For membership, the following is a list of acceptable identification. The ID provided must show your name, residence, and date of birth. One form of identification MUST be a government-issued photo ID like a(n):

    • Un-expired State Driver’s License or State Identification Card (If your address is different from the one on your driver’s license, please bring a recent utility bill with the correct address.)
    • Un-expired Commercial Driver’s License
    • Military ID card
    • Federal Government Employee ID Card
    • Permanent Resident Card
    • Passport
    • Alien Registration Card, Nonresident Alien Border Crossing Card, Nonimmigrant Visa and Border Crossing Card, or Employment Authorization Card
    • Matricula Consular Card

The second form of identification can be from the group above or one of the following:

  • Certified Birth Certificate

      • Any other form of Government Issued ID
      • Employer issued photo ID and recent pay stub
      • Employer Health Benefits Card
      • Student ID card (school will be contacted)
      • Social Security Card
      • Certified Birth Certificate